Email Lists by Industries
The energy industry is the totality of all of the industries involved in the production and sale of energy, including fuel extraction, manufacturing, refining and distribution. Modern society consumes large amounts of fuel, and the energy industry is a crucial part of the infrastructure and maintenance of society in almost all countries.
In particular, the energy industry comprises:
- The petroleum industry, including oil companies, petroleum refiners, fuel transport and end-user sales at gas stations .
- The gas industry, including natural gas extraction, and coal gas manufacture, as well as distribution and sales
- The electrical power industry, including electricity generation, electric power distribution and sales
- The coal industry
- The nuclear power industry
- The renewable energy industry, comprising alternative energy and sustainable energy companies, including those involved in hydroelectric power, wind power, and solar power generation, and the manufacture, distribution and sale of alternative fuels
- The United States is a leader in the production and supply of energy, and is one of the worlds largest energy consumers. The energy industry is the third largest industry in the United States. U.S. energy companies produce oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear power, renewable energy and fuels, as well as electricity, smart grid, and demand response technologies.
Speak to your Data Specialist today about your Energy Sector campaign needs.
Ready to get started?
Call us at 302-261 9495 and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable mailing list experts.